What's new

help pls

Adidassler

Reaction score
Hi There may be some mistakes because I'm from Bulgaria:] for which I apologize in advance! So I bought a second hand iPhone 3GS guy who sold it to me uploaded some very strong applications but I can not sync or upload my songs and all applications anything because I delete these applications that he is gone! my question is how to do that you can upload?

I don't really understand your question. What is "strong application"? If you are looking into restoring the apps which was on the phone when you've purchase it, then you will also need to have access to your seller apple ID account which i think is not an option. What you can do is restore the iOS and create your own itunes account, from there yoh will be able to download applications in your phone using your itunes account. Also you should be able to upload musics to the phone after making a factory iOS restore.

applications has good uploads can you tell me more easily that I did not understand ;d

applications has good uploads can you tell me more easily that I did not understand ;d

I still don't understand. "applications has good uploads" what app is that? And was it on the phone when you've purchase it? Do you kbow the name of that app? Is it still on the iphone at the moment? What do you want me to tell you more easily so that you can understand?

i buy it with some cool applications but when i start sync then starts dell it..i ask in bulgarian forum they tell me to install them again but i dont know how

i buy it with some cool applications but when i start sync then starts dell it..i ask in bulgarian forum they tell me to install them again but i dont know how

Now you are saying something understandable :) well, like they've told you, you will need to download everything again by yourself. Do you already have an itunes account? If not, get one. When you are done creating your itunes account, go to the app store on your phone, there you will find applications to install, you can also search on this forum for the top 5 or top 3 app, or you can just google for an specific application your are looking for.

i have :] but more of them are pay.. thank you dont dell the theme pls

i have :] but more of them are pay.. thank you dont dell the theme pls

If they have a free version then get the free version, if not then you will have to buy the apps. There is no other way around.

thanks :]] now i download navigation :p navigon is free?becouse i have it but dell it but the man who buy me the iPhone say i go out and go in and whait 10 or 20 minutes to start not simulation to find the GPS but i wait 30minutes and hi dont found :[ with this i try it if do not want to go i write .I hope you understand me :D

thanks :]] now i download navigation :p navigon is free?becouse i have it but dell it but the man who buy me the iPhone say i go out and go in and whait 10 or 20 minutes to start not simulation to find the GPS but i wait 30minutes and hi dont found :[ with this i try it if do not want to go i write .I hope you understand me :D

If you previousely downloaded the navigon app, download it again with the same iTunes account you've used before to download it, it's free to redownload it when you use the same iTunes account.

hi again :]
i set iGo on my iPhone!I want to use it free,when im in the map have text [Your GPS receiver has been turned off.]How to turn it on?and used it