What's new

I need help!!!

I_DID_IT

Reaction score
New to the iPhone world, I have the iPhone 4 threw Verizon. My bro in law jail broke the phone when I went to New Jersey for the holidays. Well I undated to 4.2.10 a few days ago and lost my jail break. I spent 3 hrs last nite, downloading 4.2.8 firmware, Tiny Umbrella, and changing the host address. I kept getting error code 1013, when i went to tiny umbrella to kick out recovery mood, nothing happy. Had to download 4.2.10 again to get phone to work. Can anyone help me with m problem, even if there is a fix. I am slow to the computer, but can follow detail instructions. Thanks everyone

Okay, let's get a few things straight, I don't know if I can answer the question, but I will try and straighten out the problem for someone who has a little more knowledge than me..
Is this phone able to call people and are things working again?
Do you want to re-jailbreak it or are you happy on current firmware?
Have you googled your problem yet?
This may fix your problem, I just did a google search for you, if this doesn't help post again and maybe I can dig something else up...
iPhone Error Code 1013 Fix | LEi Mobile

yes, the phone is working, yes, i want to re-jailbreak it and yes I have goggled but nothing useful

i tried the video, followed directions step by step and still got code 3194,

3194 either means you are not using TSS server to bypass Apple's activation servers or that you do not have the SHSH key for 4.2.8

i dont have them saved locally, the phone was jailbroken before i updated. Aren't they saved threw Cydia?

Moderated.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on if you clicked the "make my life easier" button or not. Just open up TinyUmbrella and have it save SHSH from Cydia's server and see what SHSH(if any) you have on file

It was so close, it had all the words on the black screen right before but when it came back up, its in recovery mode, tiny umbrella wont kick it out, the apple appears for 2 seconds then right back to iTunes symbol and usb symbol

i can get it to go threw the motion with tiny umbrella with the fix recovery mode. But when it goes to restart, the iTunes and usb cable comes up, tiny umbrella wont kick it out of recovery. Keep getting error 1600 message. Also everytime i try to reboot with new 4.2.8 firmware, it changes the host address evry time, why? what should the last line be gs.apple? man this is aggravating!!!

This is the same tutioral that was posted earlier in my quest, when I use tiny umbrella, it automatically uses green poison!!! Every thing works great, the black screen comes up with a bunch of little lines, but when it goes to unload firmware, I get a 1600 code! I wAs able to get 4.2.8 firmware threw cydiA!

You are not listening. Greenpois0n DOES NOT WORK on 4.2.10. And what you said about using TinyUmbrella automatically uses greenpois0n does not make any sense. Just follow the tutorial I posted to the "T" and you will be fine.

FYI 1600 means that you are not in Pwned-DFU mode which is Step 5 in the tutorial I posted.

You are not listening. Greenpois0n DOES NOT WORK on 4.2.10. And what you said about using TinyUmbrella automatically uses greenpois0n does not make any sense. Just follow the tutorial I posted to the "T" and you will be fine.

FYI 1600 means that you are not in Pwned-DFU mode which is Step 5 in the tutorial I posted.

When I go to TU I plug my phone in, put it Pwned-DFU mode, TU has a fix recovery mode, I click the fix recovery mode, my screen on my phone goes bright white, then black and the first two lines that comes up says connecting to greenpoisi0n!!!