What's new

I could use some recommendations for a hard case for the 6+ please

GAMESHARQ

Reaction score
So I did it, I bought a 6+ and of course, I'm paranoid about it bending so I'd like to get a hard case as soon as possible.

There are so many cases to choose from and all different prices. I could use some advice from people who bought a hard case for their 6+. Any suggestions?

I was going to get an Otterbox Defender, but those things are really pricey.

The Otterbox Defender may be relatively expensive compared to other cases, but compared to the price of the iPhone 6 plus which can cost almost $1,000.00 depending on which version you buy, it's a good investment. I bought one earlier this week and am very pleased with my choice. It's not a waterproof case but it will offer good protection from drops and bumps.

You should check out Newtrent. Very well built adds very little bulk and none of that mushy rubber crap on the outside

Okay so I've got a couple of questions.

On the Otterbox Defender, can you still use the touch screen even when the screen protector piece is on?

On the Trentium, does that have a built in screen protector like the Otterbox? And is it waterproof?

Yes it has a screen protector it is water resistant just like the OtterBox. And unlike the otterbox they screen protector does not stick to the screen

Okay so I've got a couple of questions.

On the Otterbox Defender, can you still use the touch screen even when the screen protector piece is on?

On the Trentium, does that have a built in screen protector like the Otterbox? And is it waterproof?
The screen protector on the Otterbox is integral to the case and is not separately removable. The touchscreen is perfectly usable, as is TouchID.

Love otter box I am using a second case now from supcase its a pink rugged case
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416034632.346117.jpg
20$ from Amazon I may bite the bucket for otter box next month

I decided to go with the Trentium 6L since the Otterbox was too pricey IMO. It arrived today and I really like it. I especially like the interchangeable plates. Tough to decide which one to use, so I'm glad I can switch them out whenever I want.

Now if I can just find a belt-clip holster (vertical) that will fit the phone with the case on it, I'll be all set.

If anyone knows of any that will fit, please share. I got one from Amazon, but the phone with case is just a smidgen too big so the case won't quite close.

I grabbed the incipio dual pro shine it's pine w rose gold type back its pretty and works very well protecting the phone.
I have too many cases,but this one has stayed on so far the longest.
I never did get the Crusta,I've seen my brothers silicone wrap around get a tad too lose..I would go w the defender but love the tempered glass screen protectors... And don't want to remove it.
I have the new aldiko Trent case which is clear back and screen protector front all in one... It's another case that's a good case... Comes w w black and white front plate and U can make your white phone look black and vice versa lol

Last edited:
When it comes to cases I love the clear and transparent ones.. They don't change the real design of iphones. I prefer to keep it simple when selecting case for my iphone. Check the case if it has perfect cutouts for charger ports and cables and easy to press volume button, because some cases don't have them.

The one I'm using now does the supcase is easier to push through the case which was surprising it's also climbed in price [emoji20]I got it when it first came out. It's good for a day when I'm running w the kids or my youngest grabs my phone to play lol

I bought the spider hybrid crystal clear one. Makes the phone easier to hold but still shows the great design of the phone

Caseology love their cases luvvit I want to try.
Amzer Crusta
There's speck love them for the 5S
If your a girl go to PINK by Victoria secret they have some nice cases there!
I love watching YouTube what's on your phone videos lol