What's new

I could use some recommendations for a hard case for the 6+ please

I purchased the Otterbox Symmetry and like it. Doesn't add a lot of bulk but still protects. Happy compromise.

I just got my lifeproof nuud yesterday, I'd recommend this over the otterbox if you were going to drop the $.

I'm waiting on pink nudd do they ever make pink nudd? I don't want black and white I love BUT have to clean a LOT..... Loving my incipio NgP and dual pro shine and the casemate glAm so far out of every single case I got

So I did it, I bought a 6+ and of course, I'm paranoid about it bending so I'd like to get a hard case as soon as possible.

There are so many cases to choose from and all different prices. I could use some advice from people who bought a hard case for their 6+. Any suggestions?

I was going to get an Otterbox Defender, but those things are really pricey.
I'm using a magpul case and a glass screen protector

Ive been using OtterBox for all my iphones since the 3g iPhone. Ive switched back and fourth from the commuter and defender series. My 5 had the Defender series and I loved it but didnt like the bulkiness. I currently have the 6 Plus with the Commuter Series. Maybe I will upgrade to the Defender series but, I hated the fact that the built in screen protector stuck to the screen and had a slight gap on the iPhone 5 Defender case.

My buddy has used lifeproof on all his phones and has never had a problem. On the Otterbox cases, friends have noted problems with some of the sealing tabs tearing and not dealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using a magpul case and a glass screen protector
Mark, can you post or message me some pictures and your opinion of the Magpul. I have a Griffin Core now and a bodyglove. I had the magpul for my 5s and liked it. Thanks.

i have incipio one but really cannot love it since it is too bulky and there is no stand to make it up when you watch video. Is there any slim and good looking one to recommend?

No stand but I'm loving my clear with black bumper Griffin Core. Check out mobile reviews-eh.com for their comparisons. The incipio collected too much dust after being in my pocket.

Mark, can you post or message me some pictures and your opinion of the Magpul. I have a Griffin Core now and a bodyglove. I had the magpul for my 5s and liked it. Thanks.
when I get home I'll take pics

heres some pics

Attachments

• IMG_2695.JPG
    IMG_2695.JPG
    377 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_2696.JPG
    IMG_2696.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_2697.JPG
    IMG_2697.JPG
    283.6 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG_2698.JPG
    IMG_2698.JPG
    247 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_2699.JPG
    IMG_2699.JPG
    436.7 KB · Views: 447
Thanks. I think I'll pick one up. FDE of course to match my um, accessories for my tools. Lol

The Tech21 Impactology. Pretty and nice to hold, which is good dating standards as well.

I got a good deal on a Lifeproof Nuud. I like it so far. It's a little taller than my Griffin Core. Thin case. Apple charger and headphones fit but my 6 ft Belkin charger doesn't.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428768681.005010.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428768693.426433.jpg

594fad0a73c7860df98bee5105578c89.jpg

New Trent love this case!
My screen protector cracked a little so I removed it and removed my other case and now have this on all week[emoji175]