What's new

I Can't Stand It When.....

I cant stand some of the adverts on tv,they drive me mad and certainly dont make me want to rush out and buy the product,just the opposite in fact.

you mean like the go compare adverts?:mad: even though they kick the guy and make him stop singing its still 5 seconds too long and enough to make me never use the site

you mean like the go compare adverts?:mad: even though they kick the guy and make him stop singing its still 5 seconds too long and enough to make me never use the site
oh i know,i really cant stand that advert,it drives everyone mad,i know someone who hits the mute button when that comes on lol.

oh i know,i really cant stand that advert,it drives everyone mad,i know someone who hits the mute button when that comes on lol.

Forget the mute button change the channel lol!

But I never watch adverts any more as I use my sky box to record tv episodes and forward through the adverts and then the movie channels have no adverts so this way I never have to see or hear the opera singer lol..

What adverts do you hate more?

i absolutely hate those Harveys furniture adverts that appear in breaks in Coronation street i also hate any of the adverts Cheryl Cole appears in.....aghhh she really annoys me.

Forget the mute button change the channel lol!

But I never watch adverts any more as I use my sky box to record tv episodes and forward through the adverts and then the movie channels have no adverts so this way I never have to see or hear the opera singer lol..

What adverts do you hate more?
Yes! Sometimes I think that the people who create the adverts forget that we can actually change the channel.

thing is as well as it actually putting you off the product they want you to buy the advert can be so long and convoluted that you actually miss the point altogether.

thing is as well as it actually putting you off the product they want you to buy the advert can be so long and convoluted that you actually miss the point altogether.

exactly! and they say it makes people remember the advert so they have done their job but in reality its the company i will remember to avoid at all costs, in fact I will go out of my way to NOT use the company..

Like my new car purchase soon there is no way I will be using gocompare even though I remember the adverts very well I will use confused :D

I can't stand people that get in my way at a store when I'm trying to get around them or look at a item. Makes me pissed.

I can't stand it when someone walks out of a room into a main hallway and just stands there looking around. It's like driving into the middle a four-way intersection and parking your car.

I can't stand it when someone walks out of a room into a main hallway and just stands there looking around. It's like driving into the middle a four-way intersection and parking your car.
Lol,thats true,i have a vision now of a people pileup.