What's new

I Can't Stand It When.....

cheysmomager

Reaction score
I saw this on another forum and really enjoyed the answers. Just tell us what irritates you. I'll start.....

I can't stand it when strangers in line behind me have to get as close to me as possible!! Give me space!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Hmm. This thread looks strangely familiar.

Alright, I'll bite. I can't stand it when people stand around giving me simple instructions when they are incapable of doing what I'm doing. Don't teach grandmother to suck eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I cant stand some of the adverts on tv,they drive me mad and certainly dont make me want to rush out and buy the product,just the opposite in fact.

I'll tell you what though... the Little Ceasers "Wooo... $5 Pizza!!!" commercials make me wanna go buy a $5 pizza!!

We dont get that but yes some food adverts do make you hungry.

Speaking of food adverts.. I can't stand it that the television execs always seem to put the food adverts on tv right when I'm hungry.

Thomasjtsi said:
I'll tell you what though... the Little Ceasers "Wooo... $5 Pizza!!!" commercials make me wanna go buy a $5 pizza!!

This just caused me to end up in little caesars but the window sign caused me to skip the $5 hot n ready and go for the meat trio.