What's new

I believe I found a new bug in IOS5

drumvudu

Reaction score
I've tried googleing this in the past and have found nothing. When I am already in a text conversation with someone, all of th sudden their text messages will begin to come in as a new message instead of just continuing along with our current conversation. It seems to happen randomly, not all the time. It also seems to happen on every network. Has anyone else seen this problem? It must be rare if I cant find it on google. Is there a fix?I'm running a 3gs with ios5 non jailbroken.

you have upgrade to iOS 5.0.1 via the air, and that's why you are having that issue on your iPhone. Now you have no other choices other than factory restoring it using your computer.

Are you saying that because I did the upgrade OTA, that is why I have this problem? Just doing the update untethered causes this?

yeah only the fact that you upgrade via the air cause you having that issue on your device. It's now about untether, about jailbreak. This occur mostly on iPhone 4S which upgrade to iOS 5.0.1 via the air, so i think that you are having an iPhone 4S and an iOS 5.0.1 which you upgraded via the air, it's not about jailbreak or what so ever.