What's new

Hunting for iphone5 verizon

caferacer

Reaction score
I've been hunting for iPhone 5 for Verizon for a week. First, I preordered at a Verizon store near me, but a week later, they canceled on me for no reason ( they even couldn't figure out why, or they know why and they didn't tell me).

Around that time I learned that you can preorder 10pm on apple website, so I decided to try that. Last Saturday, I put a 16gig black Verizon in a shopping cart. I was exited, after I put a credit card number, my cart was empty. I realized that how competitive it is to get iphone 5 Verizon. Since then, I go to the apple website at 10pm when I can. However, I haven't seen any 16gig for Verizon for a while in NY tristate area.*

I see more AT&T ones are available. I know It's a huge demand all over the world, and I'm wondering how others are hunting or did hunt for iphone5 verizon.

Hi,

Today is my 8th attempt at reserving the iphone 5 from my local Apple Store in the Uk.

Their are a few handsets about but they are mainly for contract customers only.
Getting an iphone 5 on 'pay as you go' or 'sim free' is practically impossible !!

I would probably go down to your local verizon store and have them preorder one for you. I was going to preorder mine when it was 1st avalible but by the time i was gona do it there was already a 2 week wait. I went and stood in line at he verizon store on launch day and was 2nd in line to get mine. :) So happy i did, The Iphone 5 Kicks butt.

I bought mine last Friday at Sam's Club. Check EVERY phone retailer. Call each one. Go to the vzw mobile app and scroll to the bottom and choose find a store. Then call down the list.

I've been hunting for iPhone 5 for Verizon for a week. First, I preordered at a Verizon store near me, but a week later, they canceled on me for no reason ( they even couldn't figure out why, or they know why and they didn't tell me).

Around that time I learned that you can preorder 10pm on apple website, so I decided to try that. Last Saturday, I put a 16gig black Verizon in a shopping cart. I was exited, after I put a credit card number, my cart was empty. I realized that how competitive it is to get iphone 5 Verizon. Since then, I go to the apple website at 10pm when I can. However, I haven't seen any 16gig for Verizon for a while in NY tristate area.*

I see more AT&T ones are available. I know It's a huge demand all over the world, and I'm wondering how others are hunting or did hunt for iphone5 verizon.

Walmart has been getting 16 gig Iphone 5's on a regular basis. the last day I worked we had gotten in two phones. Easy just call your local Walmart. they are only getting in Verizon Iphone 5's

I would probably go down to your local verizon store and have them preorder one for you.
i actually did last month, but they cancel my order, and nobody couldn't figure out how that happen. now i have to wait longer i think.

Walmart has been getting 16 gig Iphone 5's on a regular basis. the last day I worked we had gotten in two phones. Easy just call your local Walmart. they are only getting in Verizon Iphone 5's

that's a good news. i'll try that tomorrow. thanks

got one (a black 16gig verizon) at an apple store near me (2miles away) tonight. there were many "in stock" signs tonight.

thanks and good luck if you are looking.