What's new

Howdy from Oklahoma

tomstep

Reaction score
For my birthday my wife got me the iPhone4:ios4: and I retired my Motorola Razor...

We own a real estate business and school in Oklahoma City. The school is called the Marie Burroughs School of Real Estate or MBSRE for short. mbsre.com The brokerage is Burroughs Co., Realtors. burroughsco.com

We were always missing important emails when we were out showing properties or away on weekends so she decided to get this phone for me. I cut my teeth on the 8086 so this phone is light years ahead of where I started.

This is the first MAC anything I have ever owned. It seems more like a mini computer that it does a phone. So far I am very impressed by the product. The apple store in the mall was a mad-house. They were very impressed with the fact that they were the only store in Oklahoma that carried the iPhone4. We were herded through like cattle WITHOUT one instruction from the sales person... not even how to turn the phone on!

Anyway I am slowly pulling myself into the present! I am not kicking and screaming yet but you never know.:D

So thanks for the forum!

Tom

Welcome, and no.. i know of 3 stores in Stillwater Oklahoma that has the iPhone.. Best Buy, AT&T Store and Wal-Mart.

Welcome to the site. You can find a lot of information on how to use the iPhone here. And if you don't see the topic, just ask, someone will have an answer.

Welcome from Texas!

Thanks everyone! This is going to be fun!