What's new

Just got my iPhone yesterday -having fun

fosterfire

Reaction score
Howdy! I am a full time student at UT Dallas. I am pinching pennies to make it through until I get my degree and a "real" job so this is my first iPhone and first smart phone. I am a non-typical student at age 50. Yes, that's half a century. I plan to be a high school science teacher, preferably earth and space science.

Welcome to the real world of technology that has helped in many science developments.

I am 40yrs old and i have had blackberry and iphones for 3-4 yrs and i have a iphone 4 (not 4s) model right now.
I can safely say i would never go back to a non-touch screen device again. Touchscreen has made my life
so much easier.

I wish we had these toys when we were 11-13yrs old, imagine if we did and what the technology would be at today iphone 38 model Lol minature sizes that can be injected into your skin and you dial with a remote control pad the size of a match stick booklet.

Or

6 inche screen iphone 38 that can remotely see webcams on any planet in our galaxy.

Howdy! I am a full time student at UT Dallas. I am pinching pennies to make it through until I get my degree and a "real" job so this is my first iPhone and first smart phone. I am a non-typical student at age 50. Yes, that's half a century. I plan to be a high school science teacher, preferably earth and space science.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy…..iPF STAFF.

Thanks! I will check out the links as I have time. I am in summer school taking the 8 week Calculus I class, so school has to come first. (darn it!)

BTW, would you have a recommendation for an app to make ringtones?

Last edited:
Thanks! I will check out the links as I have time. I am in summer school taking the 8 week Calculus I class, so school has to come first. (darn it!)

BTW, would you have a recommendation for an app to make ringtones?
When i want new ringtones i go to mobile9 on my computer,it gives instructions and its very easy to send them to your phone.

Played with Music Ringtone Maker last night. I am in love !!