What's new

Hello From Pania

Pania

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. My name is Pania and I currently live in Sydney Australia and have done so since 1981, originally from New Zealand.
I am a Registered Property Valuer, Real Estate Agent and Kinesiology Practitioner. Over the past three years I have studied and created my own websites and have used them to promote Affiliate products but nothing I could really sink my teeth into or be truely passionate about I have met some amazing people through this journey, people who are all about helping other people. I am here in the iphone app forum because I would like to learn how to create my own iphone app. I'm only interested in creating one app which is quite personal to me, I have had a look around and there seems to be many courses out there ranging from $885 to $1,997 I'm not sure how difficult it is to create an app and would like some advise on a scale of 1-10. 1 being opening an email and 10 being creating your own website with all the bells in whistles where would creating an iphone app be? Appreciate any feedback. Look forward to reading your messages and getting to know you. Kindest Regards Pania

hi Pania

iPhone development is an incredible, but also very tricky job. First off you need a Mac, and Xcode. Head on over to the Apple Dev portal to start your development. I believe you can become a member for $100 USD, and you will find all the help you could want

Last edited: