What's new

Hello All!

Charles Thomas

Reaction score
New to the forums thought I would introduce myself. I am Charles Thomas but go by Charlie. I am a registered iOS ddeveloper with 1 app all my own in the App Store Official Headlock Gear and two I helped with creation (Scoople & HHeartland Mobuyle). I started my iPhone live around 3 years ago when my wife and I first got our 3Gs devices(with old boot room). I currently have an iPhone 4s 16gb black on AT&T running iOS 6 beta 2 at the moment. In our home we also have a total of 1 3G and 1 3Gs, 3 iPod Touch 4th Gen, iPad 1, and my White Mac book running OSX 10.7.3. I look forward to being a vital member of this group and please reach out with any questions you may have for me!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
New to the forums thought I would introduce myself. I am Charles Thomas but go by Charlie. I am a registered iOS ddeveloper with 1 app all my own in the App Store Official Headlock Gear and two I helped with creation (Scoople & HHeartland Mobuyle). I started my iPhone live around 3 years ago when my wife and I first got our 3Gs devices(with old boot room). I currently have an iPhone 4s 16gb black on AT&T running iOS 6 beta 2 at the moment. In our home we also have a total of 1 3G and 1 3Gs, 3 iPod Touch 4th Gen, iPad 1, and my White Mac book running OSX 10.7.3. I look forward to being a vital member of this group and please reach out with any questions you may have for me!
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Most reactions

Latest posts