What's new

New from new jersey.

the razor

Reaction score
I am new in this forum. New with my Iphone4 and my Ipod 4g.
I wrote a thread when I signed in but I could not find it in the forum. So here it goes again. Happy to joined the forum and I am already getting some tips.

The razor.

Welcome...

I'm contemplating getting an iPod 4g aswell. Is it really worth while if you've you've got an iPhone already?

Welcome...

I'm contemplating getting an iPod 4g aswell. Is it really worth while if you've you've got an iPhone already?

It is not worth it. The difference between the Iphone and the Ipod is that you have a phone the rest is the same. I made a mistake of buying the ipod first then the phone. save your money.

It was more so for my wife and daughter to use instead of stealing my phone all the time. Lol

I knew they were close as far as function (except the phone part). Was just wondering if there was any other differences like battery life or something...

It was more so for my wife and daughter to use instead of stealing my phone all the time. Lol

I knew they were close as far as function (except the phone part). Was just wondering if there was any other differences like battery life or something...

Can not answer you that due to the fact that I just got the ipod and the phone. Sorry. I can not give you more info on that.

regards
The razor

No problem. If you get a chance it would be appreciated, after getting used to them post back about you experiences?

Thanks...