What's new

How to set a ringtone for Iphone4?

you can use audiko.net because it has to be 30 seconds or less for the ringtone and open up itunes, after your phone is recognized make sure the "ringtones" box is checked and press sync, it will then sync your ringtones to your iphone and you can set it through contacts

Are you serious you have to make the song 30 seconds? So there no option on the Iphone4 that you can just pick the song from your phone and set as ringtone?

I just made a few ringtones last night with iTunes. It was super easy and no third party software needed...and it's free.

I just made a few ringtones last night with iTunes. It was super easy and no third party software needed...and it's free.

why not share your solution with us? i am looking forward to your super easy way.

yeal, itunes is really a nice tool to make iphone ringtones.
but you can not make ringtone longer than 30 seconds
and you can only make ringtone from only few audio format

while, bigasoft iphone ringtone maker can make iphone ringtone longer than 30 seconds or even longer than 40 seconds, and you can also set all kinds of audio/video including mp3, wav, wma, ogg, flac, acc, aiff, vp8, mp4, avi, wmv, mov, mpg as iphone ringtones

learn how to do that at http://www.bigasoft.com/articles/how-to-make-iphone-ringtone-longer-than-40-seconds.html

Why would you want a ringtone longer than 30-40 seconds? How long do people stay on the phone without you answering anyway...?

Why would you want a ringtone longer than 30-40 seconds? How long do people stay on the phone without you answering anyway...?

well, in my opinion, sometime people will stay on the phone longer than 30-40 seconds.

and don't you think it is really great work to make your ringtone longer than 30-40 seconds

so i just get one for this great thing

Ringtone Designer works fine for me, you can download it in app store and make the ringtone on your phone, out of the music you have on your phone. then connect it to your computer and sync it. Simple!
There is even a video link to youtube on the app, that you can watch on your phone, which shows how exactly to do every thing! :)

Ringtone Designer works fine for me, you can download it in app store and make the ringtone on your phone, out of the music you have on your phone. then connect it to your computer and sync it. Simple!
There is even a video link to youtube on the app, that you can watch on your phone, which shows how exactly to do every thing! :)

would you like to provide more detailed info or some link?