What's new

How To Order Your Free iPhone 4 Case / Bumper From Apple

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDIZlUnG8rQ[/ame]​

Apple finally started their iPhone 4 FREE case program. This video will show you where to go and how to order your free case. There are an abundance of cases that Apple is offering and shipping them to you within the next 3-5 weeks. Yeah, it's a pretty long time, but at least they are trying. You have to have bought your iPhone 4 before July 23rd. People who bought it after this date are just SOL. =[

iPhone 4 Case Program

You have to have bought your iPhone 4 before July 23rd. People who bought it after this date are just SOL. =[

Actually that's not true. If you bought your iPhone 4 before July 23, you have until August 22 to order your free case. If you buy an iPhone between July 24 and September 30, you have to order a free case within a month.

the app is not in my app store to download
whats all that about :-(

i did lol
its not available on my iphone its self for some reason i dont no

i had to go on the pc and get it through i tunes

thanks for the post phil.. ordered mine the other day will be here end of next month :)

Downloaded app from app store and following the instructions was able to complete easily yesterday after I received the email from apple. Half expected problems with servers but was pleasantly surprised.

i put iphone case in the search pressed search instead of letting it find results and there it was