What's new

How to get iOS 5 beta...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

I was 89 UDID registration slots available. I don't want to give them all out, however I don't mind giving out a couple dozen because I have no use for them and iOS 5 is amazing! I don't want any money or anything for them.

Anyhow, if your interested, message me

Cheers

Is this still available

I would also like to know if either of these offers in this post are available?

At least Apple doesn't release buggy software as a release version for the users community at large to debug :)

At least Apple doesn't release buggy software as a release version for the users community at large to debug :)

are you sure about that? they have done in the past and they probably wil do again. when 2.0 was released it was so buggy they had to release new firmware every week to fix it but of course now that tends to be the case with older devices like on the 3g with 4.0

My best answer is to wait till the final version is released for the public. Beta's are just that not a final polished out firmware. If you are not iphone savvy with software then stay away from betas. Also note that Apple has been cracking down on NON dev accounts and have gave some people issues to the point that they had to downgrade and/or wait for final release to get their phone back operating properly.

My best answer is to wait till the final version is released for the public. Beta's are just that not a final polished out firmware. If you are not iphone savvy with software then stay away from betas. Also note that Apple has been cracking down on NON dev accounts and have gave some people issues to the point that they had to downgrade and/or wait for final release to get their phone back operating properly.

Thats good on apple. A lot of people just installed ios 5 to get it early and for the features rather then being devs who needed to get their app/game working on ios 5

Thats good on apple. A lot of people just installed ios 5 to get it early and for the features rather then being devs who needed to get their app/game working on ios 5

Who would do such a thing? Lol...

Unleashed said:

+1...

Who would do such a thing? Lol...

well i dont think there is anything wrong with it at all i just think it saves all those average users who have endless problems with the betas after installing it for the features the hassle of trying to google for hours or hassle apple or try downgrade once they realise it has problems or had a tone of them

I would just wait till the real IOS5 comes out and dl it then

when i had the first release its wasnt bad only problem i was having was alot of apps wouldnt work correctly, but theres a GM release, anybody have that one

mbaverizon said:
when i had the first release its wasnt bad only problem i was having was alot of apps wouldnt work correctly, but theres a GM release, anybody have that one

I have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.