What's new

Anyone wanna help me get iOS 5 beta?

pcbrownboy

Reaction score
Hello. Brand new guy here. Long time BB abuser made the jump. I got the ViPhone 4 back in Feb, jailbroke it (4.2.6) and loved it. Anyhow, had some issues with the device (on/off button was stuck) and sent a replacement device. Anyhow, failed to save my blobs, now stuck on 4.2.10. Would love to have a beta copy of iOS 5. I registered to be a developer however I dont wanna dump $99 when the official release is looming. Can someone help me get a copy? Heaps of thanks.

look i must say that if you are not a dev its not a good idea to do this till it goes live the build will only last till the new update and when it does your locks till you can update so dont go out of town or anything or you may get stuck with a phone that you can do nothing with

WIN post 50

Thanks everyone. I am running iOS 5 beta 6. I have found a bug when using words w/friends game. But thats it so far. The device runs far better than the 4.2.10 released. I would love to run a JB device (as I had in the past) however untethered. Oh well, I suppose I will have to wait....

You wont see un tethered for X amount of time after the official release of ios 5.0 :)

Tell you the truth, I am not all that inpressed with iOS 5. Suppose when we have the iCloud intregration, newstand, and other things to use; iOS will be another animal. I would rather have my 4.2.8 jailbreak back.