What's new

How to fix push on hactivated iphone running ios5

Omarsafadi

Reaction score
guys i updated my iphone 4 to ios 5 using preserved baseband 04.10.01.. i unlocked it using my gevey sim normally like i did on 4.3.2.. PUSH NOTIFICATIONS are not working properly and sometimes at ALL... imessage and facetime wont activate.. push will be off after 2 minutes of inactive usage of my phone.. whatsapp is not pushing anything..

guys i really hope u can help me it's been 3 posts i posted and no replies..

is there a "push doctor" on ios 5 support?

thanks.

fixed it myself.. turns out you should just restore using preserved baseband and setup ios 5 using a at&t sim card just to activate the phone ( push notifications, imessage and facetime works like magic)

hey i have an iphone 4, baseband 4.10.01, i updated to ios 5, blocked on telus, canada. i activated it with sam, but doesn't work push notifications. what can i do? i dont have operator sim.

What is your phone locked to? Telus? If yes then u should get yourslef a telus sim and restore again and setup your ios 5 with that sim in order to get push working.. Hacktivating will start ur phone normaly but without push,facetime or imessage..

i don't have where to take a telus sim!!! i'm from romania..telus it's in canada!!!

well i'm from Lebanon and i got an AT&T sim card.. ask around your friends maybe someone has a working sim or something.. believe me my search for a sim was worth it.. without push or imessage or facetime your iphone is just dead :/

BTW that was MY solution, if the moderators have other solutions please update us asap :)

man 3ende AT&T sim card bas lama 3am hewel esta3mela ma 3am ykoun fi irsel , so iza your sim fiya irsel tell me min wayn chtarayta w if not kif zabatet ma3ak el push ?

hi how are you..
i have iphone 4 upgrade to IOS 5.01 BB 04.11.08 not working on my carrier ...anyway i want to fix my push notification any idea?