What's new

How to downgrade from 6.1.4

Spcland12

Reaction score
How do I downgrade my iPhone 5 to 6.1.3 or 6.1. Ever sense I updated to 6.1.4 my 3G won't work and I can't send picture messages or receive them . I have a unlocked iPhone 5 from straight talk and I use there CDMA( no sim ) not GSM (which uses a SIM) my phone is not jailbroken and I have called straight talk and they don't know how to fix it . I read tutorials on how to fix it but I don't own a sim or use a sim . So can some tell me how to downgrade my phone or help me do it thanks

How do I downgrade my iPhone 5 to 6.1.3 or 6.1. Ever sense I updated to 6.1.4 my 3G won't work and I can't send picture messages or receive them . I have a unlocked iPhone 5 from straight talk and I use there CDMA( no sim ) not GSM (which uses a SIM) my phone is not jailbroken and I have called straight talk and they don't know how to fix it . I read tutorials on how to fix it but I don't own a sim or use a sim . So can some tell me how to downgrade my phone or help me do it thanks

I'm afraid that it's not possible to downgrade your iPhone 5 from its current iOS 6.1.4. This thread tells you exactly what can and can't be downgraded. http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...restore-my-iphone-x-xs-ios-x-x-x-y-y-y-56320/

Last edited: