What's new

How to detect operator of locked iPhone 4?

Machak

Reaction score
Just like title said... I have an iPhone 4, bb 4.11.08. and I want to find out on which operator it is locked.
I tried using iTools but it won't give me the Operator field. Also, does anyone know is it possible to unlock iPhone
over the operator. I'm from Serbia and iPhone is from Australia, my relatives sent it to me. So I want to try to unlock it here.
If anyone have any suggestions...anything that can help I would appreciate it.

Just like title said... I have an iPhone 4, bb 4.11.08. and I want to find out on which operator it is locked.I tried using iTools but it won't give me the Operator field. Also, does anyone know is it possible to unlock iPhoneover the operator. I'm from Serbia and iPhone is from Australia, my relatives sent it to me. So I want to try to unlock it here.If anyone have any suggestions...anything that can help I would appreciate it.
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what carrier the iPhone was originally from. There isn't any Unlock tool available for the 4.11.08 Baseband. Sorry.

I was offered here in my country to unlock my phone over the operator/carrier. It cost 50euros, and I will pay it after the unlock. I am locked
to Australian Telstra. I am gonna give it a try...considering that Gevey won't be releasing the unlock soon... I will update you with positive or negative results when I am done.

I was offered here in my country to unlock my phone over the operator/carrier. It cost 50euros, and I will pay it after the unlock. I am locked to Australian Telstra. I am gonna give it a try...considering that Gevey won't be releasing the unlock soon... I will update you with positive or negative results when I am done.
Ok yes... I get stuck in the mentality w/ our US wireless carriers who don't offer Unlocks from their service.

Luckily all Australian carriers will unlock a phone for you. It's just that some will do it for free, some will charge you for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Nikki...for giving me houp.. hehehe. I hope it will work. I will let you know as soon as I do it. Hopefully during next week.

Hello... I know I said it will be next week but I didn't have time to deal with iPhone at that time, but now...here... I have done the unlock and it works perfectly.
No problems at all. I already installed some apps, among which is some app that shows delivery status of my sent messages... On the pictures you can see that provider is
Telenor SRB (Serbia).

$2012-04-15 13.03.02.jpg$2012-04-15 13.03.31.jpg$2012-04-15 13.03.45.jpg