What's new

How often do you use Siri?

MksTn

Reaction score
Do you use it several times a day or week?

What do you most commonly ask Siri?

Are the replies form Siri satisfactory?

Does anyone on here have Amazon's Echo? Do you like it better than Siri even though it is not a mobile unit.

It seems that Siri just refers you to the internet sight. Echo is awesome but not mobile

I use Siri on a daily basis, for things like checking weather, performing conversions, launching apps, etc.

As far as I know the Amazon Echo does not have a screen to display results in text form, so the device is not usable for those of us who are hearing impaired.

Amazon Echo is a "home base" unit but has been compared to Siri in several reviews. If you are hearing impaired it will get pretty loud but no screen display.

Amazon Echo is a "home base" unit but has been compared to Siri in several reviews. If you are hearing impaired it will get pretty loud but no screen display.
Thank you for the confirmation, no screen means I cannot use it. I'm one of those who suffers from profound sensorineural hearing loss, more volume just means louder noise in my case. I'll stick with Siri, her text display has been good to me.

Used Siri a couple times to ask funny questions, but she is completely useless to me. Everything I could ask her I can get to quicker by opening an app.

I can unlock and get into an app with TouchID before I can even ask a question, and then from there I can get far more information. That and I don't feel like talking to my phone like an idiot in public when I can type a simple question lol

Used Siri a couple times to ask funny questions, but she is completely useless to me. Everything I could ask her I can get to quicker by opening an app.

I can unlock and get into an app with TouchID before I can even ask a question, and then from there I can get far more information. That and I don't feel like talking to my phone like an idiot in public when I can type a simple question lol

Totally agree. Only used when I'm bored and to ask funny questions. It takes to long when I can look up stuff quicker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoL I'm trying to get use to using Siri I chose the to be male I use him when I'm out running errands so maybe 1-2 times a week

Well, I use Siri daily cause I'm lazy or always on the run. I usually ask for calls, text, mails, alarm on/off, to play my favorite music playlist, weather. Sometimes I even tell her to go to some of the settings like keyboard, iCloud. You know, when the clicks are more than 2 or I can't remember where to look for the thing. And of course I do love making fun of her /female voice user here/ and ask her stupid questions. And when she misunderstands me I tell her that she is stupid and should update herself.
I wish I could use "Hey Siri". iPhone 6S owners don't need to plug in their device to use Siri's voice activation feature. I have iPhone 5S and even plugged in, doesn't hear me.. Apple wants you to upgrade your phone every six months... I wish to insult them, but I'm a lady so I wont :(

Last edited:
Well, I use Siri daily cause I'm lazy or always on the run. I usually ask for calls, text, mails, alarm on/off, to play my favorite music playlist, weather. Sometimes I even tell her to go to some of the settings like keyboard, iCloud. You know, when the clicks are more than 2 or I can't remember where to look for the thing. And of course I do love making fun of her /female voice user here/ and ask her stupid questions. And when she misunderstands me I tell her that she is stupid and should update herself.
I wish I could use "Hey Siri". iPhone 6S owners don't need to plug in their device to use Siri's voice activation feature. I have iPhone 5S and even plugged in, doesn't hear me.. Apple wants you to upgrade your phone every six months... I wish to insult them, but I'm a lady so I wont :(
Yea I'm not liking all these upgrades

I'm an old tightwad. Just a few days ago I finally upgraded to an iPhone 5S from an iPhone 4. That'll give you some idea of what I think of frequent upgrades....