What's new

Siri and dictation problems.

William77

Reaction score
Hello to all of you,this is my first post here,and i hope to find an answer at my problem,i just got a brand new iPhone 4s last week,and in total i am very
satisfied with the mobile phone,but the problems comes with Siri,especially when i have to dictate some mails,now i often have the problem that when
i ask Siri to send a sms,he doesn`t give even the time to talk for more than 5 seconds,other times it works fine.
now i wonder if i am the only one with this kind of problem,and if some of you are in the same boat,did you find any solution about this issue?
it is pretty frustrating try to send a message several times and wasting minutes just because Siri won`t let me give more than a few seconds to talk.
thank`s in advice.

William

52 people checked my post and even not a single reply?
please if someone knows about this issue or how to fix it please help me.

I have the same problem also. Today, I asked Siri to send a text and completed the message before I said anything.

I have found that to happen if you pause or have any hesitation while speaking to Siri. What works for me is to speak in a normal tone and know what you're going to say.
Sort of like just having a conversation with a person.

45733273-37bc-40c3.jpg

Siri is a smart arse.. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I have had the same problem, but it is definitely when I hesitate at all. I also have a thick Queens accent, and I think Siri is from Brooklyn. (There's a little rivalry between Queens and Brooklyn incase you're not from NY-LOL)

I hope Siri understands "southern" from near Washington, D.C. Today I just started with iPhone 4S which arrived about one week ago (shipped)

RevBeth said:
I hope Siri understands "southern" from near Washington, D.C. Today I just started with iPhone 4S which arrived about one week ago (shipped)

Southern near dc. That's either Arlington or somewhere in Virginia. Catch the green line to anacostia and tell Siri to call 911. I'm pretty sure the Capitol police will be there in a short time.

52 people checked my post and even not a single reply?
please if someone knows about this issue or how to fix it please help me.

Please be aware that most are visitors not members and they cannot post unless they join the forum.... It takes time for some posts to be answered as it depends whom is on line and where they live. We are here to assist thanks for your post