What's new

How long does it take to reset springboard after JB?

JTSVMktg

Reaction score
Since JB how long does your phone take to reload springboard after installing a new tweak? My phone seems to take forever actually 3-6 min to re springboard after every tweak installation is there an easier way? Is my phone just slow or is this normal?

If i have to re springboard after everey tweak why sholkud I install tweaks? It takes longer to realize a tweak is not compatible and then to uninstall I have to re springboard..... Is this what was intended by the creators? If it wan't for the fact I do enjoy the tweaks I would probably never JB becasue of the time constraints.

Any suggestions?

Sounds like you should restore and re-jailbreak. It should only take 10-15 seconds to respring. If it's that slow I can't imagine how slow everything else must be?!

mine only takes like, a couple of seconds 10 at the max (guesstimating) but yeah you should re-jailbreak

i have that same problem but mine just never loads so what i do is hold the power and home button until the screen goes black then turn it back on

brando83 said:
i have that same problem but mine just never loads so what i do is hold the power and home button until the screen goes black then turn it back on

Year old thread.