What's new

How does the new ios run on 4s

ironspider

Reaction score
I'm JB 5.0.1 now but missing lots of apps due to old ios. Considering upgrading to normal ios 7 until JB. But just wondering if the new ios runs well (fast) on old 4s. I've seen it run on the 5 and 5s and it's fine.

So please chime in if you have ios7 on your 4s.

It's slightly slower than the 5 when pushed above and beyond because of hardware, more specifically RAM, but its not discernible unless you're looking at it and measuring it with a stopwatch to the nearest nanosecond

Sent from my iPad Mini

It's slightly slower than the 5 when pushed above and beyond because of hardware, more specifically RAM, but its not discernible unless you're looking at it and measuring it with a stopwatch to the nearest nanosecond

Sent from my iPad Mini
But it would have been huge if we would have counted it to the nearest zeptosecond, with a suitable device. lol :p

runs ok on my 4s .not as fast as ios6 did ,little lag but nothing bad .i really only notice the lag when making a call from the contact list ,takes like an extra second to go from the push to the call .

runs ok on my 4s .not as fast as ios6 did ,little lag but nothing bad .i really only notice the lag when making a call from the contact list ,takes like an extra second to go from the push to the call .

How many zeptoseconds is that?

My camera shuts the phone down now at anything under 60%

Well to be honest with you, I just bought the iphone 4s with boostmobile and the ios7 came installed on the phone, it works very nice like the software was made forr the iphone 4s.:safari::safari::):)