What's new

Upgrading ios question

tiffy255

Reaction score
I'v been having a few issues with my jailbroken/unlocked 4S, mainly that the back camera only works part of the time, and when I turn off the wifi the 4G symbol doesnt appear, neither does the 3G, 2G or E.
I was thinking about just biting the bullet and upgrading from ios 6.1 to the latest ios ad setting it up as a new phone to see if that fixes anything.

Now, for my question: since my phones factory ulocked and running with H2o, should I take my sim card out of it before upgrading the ios, or would it be ok to just leave it in?

thanks in advance for helping!

If it was factory or IMEI/carrier unlocked, you can upgrade under an condition and you'll still retain your unlock

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Hi Dear I think there is some problem occurred while jail-breaking your phone. I advise you to try it again but in a proper manner and under correct guidance, it may help you to overcome this problem. Before you actually start , it’s important to have the Jailbreaking software like External Link Removed to do it for you and guide you throughout in the process of jailbreaking in an easy manner.

Last edited by a moderator: