What's new

How does someone continually keep hacking my iPhone 7 on Sprint network

Nosecrets

Reaction score
This person is out of my house but obviously not out of my life. He hacked my home network at home and I had to change my entire equips with my internet carrier. When he did this he also had control of my wifi cameras. Talk about creepy…. it's compromised again I can just tell. But we talking about phones soooooo

I couldn't hear when people called me on my phone and vise versa. There was terrible static and interference happening. I couldn't sit in my car in driveway same thing happened there too…. I'd have to walk two houses down to hear people calling me. Very frustrating. I had to get ahold of sprint who told me I wasn't even on their cell tower. This person I kicked out knows how to make all kinds of things and a homemade cell tower is a no brainer for him I'm sure. I mean how many times have you not been on your carriers tower? There's more

So my iPhone 7 plus never stays charged very long. I shut off background app refresh and it helped a little but not much. I've heard that all criminals need to have is your phone number & they can get into your phone. I've had so much idenity fraud it's not funny. I'm sick of it and hoping someone here can help me be smarter about things so I can at least stop this from happening but the ultimate would be to catch him. I know it's him because he will send a text and in it he will say something that I had stored in my iPhone in notes or he will comment on a picture in my phone. He knows my location too. I tried telling him I was where he lived and he laughed and then told me exactly where I was at. I wasn't at home at the time.

Once I remember him telling a girl we know to cover up her camera on her phone. He said you never know who's watching. There's all kinds of weirdness on my phone. Anyone else with these issues too?
I realize this really is a stalking issue and I did report it to police. I'm just waiting for a call back from them about it. In mean time I'd like to stop it if possible from continuing because I know he will just laugh about me calling cops and keep doing it. A cop caller I'm not but I've had enough. People really need to get a life that's productive in good ways not sick ways.

A homemade Cell tower is not happening. I was a cell site tech for all the major carriers and I promise you things aren't as easy as you think!!! There is more money tied up into cell phone cell sites than most would know or think about, I'll leave it at that. And I am 17+ years strong into the business. Now I work on airplanes, but still carry a heavy knowledge about cell sites. I promise your ex boyfriend can't just make a cell tower LOL!!
What he can make is a frequency blocker or one that messes with a broad spectrum of frequency. This is possible with some devices due to the frequency that is being used. Sprints network isn't the best, especially call quality, but they have a good data network. Also, you may be in a place that is a bad or dead zone. There are plenty of maps that will show you where your carriers signal strength is good and bad too. Just look around for an app for it.
Like I said, getting access to cell site equipment isn't easy and isn't cheap, so unless your boyfriend has some way of getting into a cell site switch and messing with you or he has enough money to buy a cell site, put it together, and then get it on air , transmitting and receiving calls without knowledge of the FCC, he is the MAN if he can do this!!!! Haven't met anyone in close to 20yrs now that has been able to do what you speak of. Not unless they are law enforcement or government workers at high levels or investigating something major, have no way of getting into a cell site. So ease up on that thought. You are being a little too paranoid. I know he has hacked your wifi connection, but your phone connection is a lot different!!!!
I do hope that you get all resolved, but again, please don't think he has "hijacked" your phone. It's not that easy. Good day.

Welcome to iPhone Forums, Nosecrets!

Do you share your Apple ID with him, or does he know your ID and password?
If he knows your password, he can easily find out where you are, take a look at your notes and images, partially by logging in to iCloud and taking a look at them.

If you share the Apple ID, he can see what you're doing on your iPhone, because it will be synced to his device. To find your location, he just needs an app called "Find iPhone", which will show more or less exactly where you are. There's also another app he could be using: Find Friends. It does about the same, but you don't have to use the same Apple ID.

So what you can do:
Change your Apple ID and password to something he can't know, or - if you share the ID - get your own one.

This person is out of my house but obviously not out of my life. He hacked my home network at home and I had to change my entire equips with my internet carrier. When he did this he also had control of my wifi cameras. Talk about creepy…. it's compromised again I can just tell. But we talking about phones soooooo

I couldn't hear when people called me on my phone and vise versa. There was terrible static and interference happening. I couldn't sit in my car in driveway same thing happened there too…. I'd have to walk two houses down to hear people calling me. Very frustrating. I had to get ahold of sprint who told me I wasn't even on their cell tower. This person I kicked out knows how to make all kinds of things and a homemade cell tower is a no brainer for him I'm sure. I mean how many times have you not been on your carriers tower? There's more

So my iPhone 7 plus never stays charged very long. I shut off background app refresh and it helped a little but not much. I've heard that all criminals need to have is your phone number & they can get into your phone. I've had so much idenity fraud it's not funny. I'm sick of it and hoping someone here can help me be smarter about things so I can at least stop this from happening but the ultimate would be to catch him. I know it's him because he will send a text and in it he will say something that I had stored in my iPhone in notes or he will comment on a picture in my phone. He knows my location too. I tried telling him I was where he lived and he laughed and then told me exactly where I was at. I wasn't at home at the time.

Once I remember him telling a girl we know to cover up her camera on her phone. He said you never know who's watching. There's all kinds of weirdness on my phone. Anyone else with these issues too?
I realize this really is a stalking issue and I did report it to police. I'm just waiting for a call back from them about it. In mean time I'd like to stop it if possible from continuing because I know he will just laugh about me calling cops and keep doing it. A cop caller I'm not but I've had enough. People really need to get a life that's productive in good ways not sick ways.
Thank you I really just needed to hear that. His best friend works on cell towers and all his friends every single one has s
A homemade Cell tower is not happening. I was a cell site tech for all the major carriers and I promise you things aren't as easy as you think!!! There is more money tied up into cell phone cell sites than most would know or think about, I'll leave it at that. And I am 17+ years strong into the business. Now I work on airplanes, but still carry a heavy knowledge about cell sites. I promise your ex boyfriend can't just make a cell tower LOL!!
What he can make is a frequency blocker or one that messes with a broad spectrum of frequency. This is possible with some devices due to the frequency that is being used. Sprints network isn't the best, especially call quality, but they have a good data network. Also, you may be in a place that is a bad or dead zone. There are plenty of maps that will show you where your carriers signal strength is good and bad too. Just look around for an app for it.
Like I said, getting access to cell site equipment isn't easy and isn't cheap, so unless your boyfriend has some way of getting into a cell site switch and messing with you or he has enough money to buy a cell site, put it together, and then get it on air , transmitting and receiving calls without knowledge of the FCC, he is the MAN if he can do this!!!! Haven't met anyone in close to 20yrs now that has been able to do what you speak of. Not unless they are law enforcement or government workers at high levels or investigating something major, have no way of getting into a cell site. So ease up on that thought. You are being a little too paranoid. I know he has hacked your wifi connection, but your phone connection is a lot different!!!!
I do hope that you get all resolved, but again, please don't think he has "hijacked" your phone. It's not that easy. Good day.

Hi. Thank you for clearing up some things with this. About the cell tower. His very good friend works on cell towers. I guess that's why I believed that. All of his friends are either electricians or. Computer geeks, or work for cable and satellite companies. And no he doesn't know my Apple ID and password. I change my password a lot because I never write it down. And he had an android phone but he knows a lot about Apple products. . I have to keep reading all the replies here Thank you all for taking time to reply.

Reactions: 933
No worries. Hope it eases your mind some. Have a good day.

If you think he is doing something illegal, call the police and file a report...Let them take care of it and move on.