What's new

how do i save pictures that i got in texts that i never saved that are now buried?

gpeterson210

Reaction score
I have about 34 thousands texts saved on my iphone between me and my girlfriend over the past six months and there are a ton of pictures we've sent to each other in that time too. the problem is i want to save these pictures but the only way iv found to get to them is to keep clicking the "load more texts" button to get to the older texts when the pictures were sent but doing this would take me several hours to get to the firsts texts. so my question is, is there an easier way to get to these pictures?

Select the picture and hold until the menu pops up. You will then have an option to "copy attached to sd card". That's it.

Select the picture and hold until the menu pops up. You will then have an option to "copy attached to sd card". That's it.

see thats the problem though i cant get too the pictures so that i can save them because theyre thousands and thousands of texts deep and it will take me forever to reach them