What's new

How do I install custom wallpapers?

Sahin

Reaction score
I have downloaded some photos from the net that I want to save on the Iphone and select as wall papers...how do I get this done?

Many thanks in advance.

Just sync them as a folder then you will be able to select them in settings>wallpaper.

Just sync them as a folder then you will be able to select them in settings>wallpaper.

I tried that but in itunes the photos just dont show up when I am browsing folders to add the photos. But in explorer I can see all the photos. They are standard Jpegs/pics taken off the net or photos taken by my digital SLR. They are not in raw format but standard jpegs so I am not sure what I need to do.

I tried that but in itunes the photos just dont show up when I am browsing folders to add the photos. But in explorer I can see all the photos. They are standard Jpegs/pics taken off the net or photos taken by my digital SLR. They are not in raw format but standard jpegs so I am not sure what I need to do.

Did you select sync all photos in iTunes when the phone is connected or selected "select" folders? If you selected the latter in iTunes then you need to check the box where the folder with your pics are located in itunes.