Skull One Super Moderator Staff member Oct 9, 2012 #16 But what about the new Samsung Galaxy Note II with it's 5.5" screen, quad core processor and Android 4.1 OS? It has apps that handle direct writing!
But what about the new Samsung Galaxy Note II with it's 5.5" screen, quad core processor and Android 4.1 OS? It has apps that handle direct writing!
hookbill Active Member Oct 9, 2012 #17 Skull One said: But what about the new Samsung Galaxy Note II with it's 5.5" screen, quad core processor and Android 4.1 OS? It has apps that handle direct writing! Click to expand... My personal observation. Samsung sucks. If there is an update available for an Android phone don't bank on getting it. I'm not gonna debate Android and iPhone. I have had enough of that .
Skull One said: But what about the new Samsung Galaxy Note II with it's 5.5" screen, quad core processor and Android 4.1 OS? It has apps that handle direct writing! Click to expand... My personal observation. Samsung sucks. If there is an update available for an Android phone don't bank on getting it. I'm not gonna debate Android and iPhone. I have had enough of that .
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo AM31 Review: The Ultra-Mini Magnetic Power Bank with Kickstand ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon