What's new

How do i delete cydia apps?

eyephonefour

Reaction score
ok, this may sound dumb but i'm a newb and just jailbroke my iphone 4. also installed several apps from cydia but they're buggy and i don't like them. but i can't figure out how to delete or uninstall them. it doesn't work like other apps from itunes store where you just press on the app for 2 seconds making it wiggle and click on X to delete it. help please anyone?

ok, this may sound dumb but i'm a newb and just jailbroke my iphone 4. also installed several apps from cydia but they're buggy and i don't like them. but i can't figure out how to delete or uninstall them. it doesn't work like other apps from itunes store where you just press on the app for 2 seconds making it wiggle and click on X to delete it. help please anyone?

delete within cydia, go to manage, then packages, choose the app you want rid of then modify and remove

there is a tweak that allows you to delete the standard way but dont know what its called

or just download an app called cyDelete makes life easier you can just delete apps like the app store ones