What's new

how and to which version should i upgrade my iphone 3gs (unlocked/jailbroken)

hey thanks buddy...i got ios 6.1.2 installed on my phone but now it says to activate my device, how do i do that
its in factory setting something like that and asks to setup language and location
what do i do next??

ok i got it...looked over the internet and found some way that Worked!! finally.
what i did is... downloaded iOS 6.0 IPSW and latest ultrasnow..
started ultrasnow-->extra-->select IPSW-->select the iOS 6.0 file...open. Then i went back to the main ultrasnow menu and clicked Jailbreak..
after the jailbreak finished it was thetered and ultrasnow told to "just boot" right after the jailbreak finished but i did not...i opened evasi0n-win-1.5.3 and it said that the device is already jailbroken and its advised not to continue but i went ahead and when all was done my phone was Unthethered but still locked.
To unlock i downloaded ittools and ultrasnow...connected my phone--> opened ittools and copied the ultrasnow files in my phones this location "file system(jailbroken) >var>root>Media>Cydia>AutoInstal".
and i booted the phone and when it started it was unlocked :) finally!!

thanks for your help, i appreciate what you guys do..thanks :)

If you want to untether the tethered jailbreak, install the Evasi0n Untether for iOS 6 in Cydia. Search it up, download and install it and it'll untether your jailbreak.