What's new

hone burned in fire please help

Deaconman420

Reaction score
So my iPhone 5 was thrown into a fire tonight on accident its a long story. I was able to retrieve the hard drive. All plug ports seem like they are still there. My question is... is any of the pictures videos texts anything on the hard drive retrievable? Someone please tell me that there is a way i can get my thousands of pictures and videos contacts back=(.. and no nothing was backed up please help

So my iPhone 5 was thrown into a fire tonight on accident its a long story. I was able to retrieve the hard drive. All plug ports seem like they are still there. My question is... is any of the pictures videos texts anything on the hard drive retrievable? Someone please tell me that there is a way i can get my thousands of pictures and videos contacts back=(.. and no nothing was backed up please help

An iPhone has no hard drive it uses solid state flash memory. The heat of the fire almost certainly damaged the phone beyond repair. Excessive heat will fry the sensitive electronice inside your phone. Without a backup, your photos and videos are, unfortunately, lost forever.

Learning Curve :

Perform a back-up via iCloud and iTunes.

Dont play with fire or ya going to get burnt !