What's new

Home Screen

afzl

Reaction score
Hi, m new to phone... Can u plz tell me about customization of home screen? I mean instead of icons i want clock, temp, calender on home screen, plz guide me

The iPhone is not like other phones, for example android, so don't expect the same features like them. Read the manual first and then ask what you don't understand.

fgg said:
The iPhone is not like other phones, for example android, so don't expect the same features like them. Read the manual first and then ask what you don't understand.

It means i cant customize?

fgg said:

It means i cant customize?

Don't get disheartened, afzl, but I think there are several ways to customize. I'm not sure how to do that myself, but hopefully other more knowledgeable types will respond. Good luck.

Being new to the iPhone, I can only speak to my own experience. As far as customizing, I'm not sure of all the possibilities. That said, I did rearrange my icons on my home screen so that the ones I utilize the most are on the "1st" page

I guess the only way to fully design and customize the home screen is to have your iPhone jailbroken, which I am very aware you would not plan to do :p :)

Hi, m new to phone... Can u plz tell me about customization of home screen? I mean instead of icons i want clock, temp, calender on home screen, plz guide me

Jailbreaking your phone can give you the possibilities to achieve that kind of thing you want.