What's new

Swipe home screen

jaba123

Reaction score
Hello something I put passcode to open my iPhone5s but I was surprised that all of home screen icon swipe a one side like when we use five fingers in iPad can plz advice what going on I all ready restarted and I m on iOS 10.2.3 thanks

On the lockscreen, it’s possible to swipe to the left to get to the camera, and when you swipe to the right, you get to your notifications.

If that’s not what you’re referring to, please describe exactly whats happening, or add a screenshot, if possible.

Well I try to explain as u now it's difficult to me. If we watch carefully when we unlock our phone we feel all icon at our home screen came down and place there places but when I unlock my phone my all icon goes to left side but basically they where at there place all these happened is done dummy we feel and see but originally all icon r there. Maybe all u understand.

That helped, thank you!

No idea why this happens, I haven’t heard about this before.

You said you’ve restarted your iPhone. Try rebooting it as well: press and hold Home and Power button simultaneously, until you see the Apple logo. When it appears, let go of both. Your iPhone will power up on it’s own.