What's new

Hi.

fredad

Reaction score
Im gonna sing a song Im sure you've heard before. Im leaving Android for my first Apple. I ordered my ip4s at 12:01am last Friday. Cant wait for it to arrive this Friday.
Till then I will read here and see you around.

Welcome. I've never had any thing but an iPhone (as far as smart phones go). Welcome!

G'day and welcome to both the forum and to the apple camp!! :)

Thanks.
I am looking forward to having my device actually work. Android was cool, but it just never seemed to work 100%. It was a 80% device and that was enough to just piss me off. I dont need all the "customization" which seemed to make the thing just not work 100%. So hopefully my ip4s will give me 100%. Plus I like how the phone is not plastic. It has a quality heft to it. I wold checkout co-workers ip4 and have envy just from the way it felt. Plus what the camera could do and the instant editing of videos. I think i will be happy!
Cheers!

fredad said:
Thanks.
I am looking forward to having my device actually work. Android was cool, but it just never seemed to work 100%. It was a 80% device and that was enough to just piss me off. I dont need all the "customization" which seemed to make the thing just not work 100%. So hopefully my ip4s will give me 100%. Plus I like how the phone is not plastic. It has a quality heft to it. I wold checkout co-workers ip4 and have envy just from the way it felt. Plus what the camera could do and the instant editing of videos. I think i will be happy!
Cheers!

Nice statement. Welcome to the site.

I also was everything but an iPhone until I got the iPhone 4. SOLD me! Very neat and clean user interface. I never had anything against the iPhone before, but different carrier for the area I was in.
The thing about android and blackberry was to make it semi-functional you had to become a programmer. The iPhone out of the box has been a runner…stock. 4s here I come.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I have and welcome!!