What's new

Another (potential) convert ;)

Relax he's waiting for an iPhone not having a BABY

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

No too sure folks wish people best wishes for an early baby delivery though ;)

Don't use a feeding bottle on it to test water resistance just yet, or you might just start whining [emoji38]

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

No go for today [emoji21] Still absolutely no update on the UPS tracking either! Hoping to wake up tomorrow to at least see it in my state!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Not like UPS to be late. I give them a hard time for not being FedEx but they're actually pretty good.

Yeah, kinda odd I admit. If nothing changes tomorrow I will certainly be calling T-Mobile as I paid an extra 25 bucks to upgrade to 2 day shipping (My T-Mo account shows as it being "shipped" 10/15).

Last edited:
Yeah, kinda odd I admit. If nothing changes tomorrow I will certainly be calling T-Mobile as I paid an extra 25 bucks to upgrade to 2 day shipping (My T-Mo account shows as it being "shipped" 10/15).

You should ask for a refund of the extra fee you paid for 2 day shipping since the deadline was missed.

You should ask for a refund of the extra fee you paid for 2 day shipping since the deadline was missed.
Wondering if T-Mobile will say that the delay was because of Sunday (Does UPS pickup/deliver on Sundays??)... But I certainly plan on trying to get my 25 bucks back!

Anywho, I'm seeing movement now and it should be here today so I'm happy! I'll be getting it the day it was expected to ship, so that's good [emoji4]

936c074cdc7102e524bf613428026409.jpg

Let's go Yank ! I just set up last night you can't be far behind [emoji12]
19fb41c8c4c090792a57f6cbd915e9fc.jpg
9d786e53a3406feaa827bf29285a831b.jpg
0c846747bcdcabef80fd4b7f7b5972a0.jpg

iPhone Seven Plus
Looking good there brother!! I'm not too far behind ... Phone today and goodies from Amazon tomorrow. Should be full steam ahead by Thursday [emoji38]