What's new

Another (potential) convert ;)

YankInDaSouth

Reaction score
Hello all... Been around the Android forums for quite some time but have decided to dabble with the "forbidden fruit" LOL. Got me an iPhone 7 Plus ordered but gonna be a long wait - estimated to ship 11/15-12/12. It'll be my first iPhone so once I get it I'm sure I will have tons of questions!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Welcome to the dark side. We will be standing by for your questions.

I was just in the Apple Store taking a look at the 7 Plus. First time I've had my hands on one and, after an iPhone 4, a 4s and my present 5s, I have to say I'm impressed with the look and feel. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Hello all... Been around the Android forums for quite some time but have decided to dabble with the "forbidden fruit" LOL. Got me an iPhone 7 Plus ordered but gonna be a long wait - estimated to ship 11/15-12/12. It'll be my first iPhone so once I get it I'm sure I will have tons of questions!

Welcome to iPhone Forums, @YankInDaSouth!

Just canceled my 128GB black 7 Plus order ... Rep in a local store informed me that the 256GB black 7 plus is shipping between 10/18 and 10/25, so I upgraded [emoji38]

Just canceled my 128GB black 7 Plus order ... Rep in a local store informed me that the 256GB black 7 plus is shipping between 10/18 and 10/25, so I upgraded [emoji38]

Hope they don't change the shipping date

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Depends who charged it.
Haha, guess my lack of specificity deserved that [emoji38]

Charge says "TMOBILE*TEL UPGRADE"

My order status on T-Mobile's site hasn't changed, but I can't help but be excited (never thought I be excited that a $300+ charge has been applied to my account LOL)