What's new

Another (potential) convert ;)

Amazed in a good way? :)

Haha, yeah definitely in a good way! Forgot to mention that in my previous post LOL

The perfect case in point is the Fitbit app:

iOS:
e7287272068b01420bcc89ae8aa995ff.png

Android:
4c0f14f7c0692879007653d0a836570a.png

While all app differences aren't this drastic, there's a noticeable difference for sure! Heck, I even think the Google apps are better [emoji15] Go figure LOL

Tapped from my iPhone 7 Plus

Haha, yeah definitely in a good way! Forgot to mention that in my previous post LOL

The perfect case in point is the Fitbit app:

iOS:
e7287272068b01420bcc89ae8aa995ff.png

Android:
4c0f14f7c0692879007653d0a836570a.png

While all app differences aren't this drastic, there's a noticeable difference for sure! Heck, I even think the Google apps are better [emoji15] Go figure LOL

Good to hear you're loving it.

Do Bluetooth devices not connect automatically after they've been paired? Have a device in my works truck that's not connecting...have to go into settings > Bluetooth and select it each time

Do Bluetooth devices not connect automatically after they've been paired? Have a device in my works truck that's not connecting...have to go into settings > Bluetooth and select it each time

If that device has paired with something else in between the last time you paired with it, it won't pair automatically. Otherwise, yes it should be auto magic each time.

If that device has paired with something else in between the last time you paired with it, it won't pair automatically. Otherwise, yes it should be auto magic each time.

I wonder if it's an issue with this Bluetooth device . All I did was going to store and come back out & it didn't automatically connect.

I wonder if it's an issue with this Bluetooth device . All I did was going to store and come back out & it didn't automatically connect.

If you're sure nothing has connected in between, try removing and re-pairing. Sometimes bluetooth can be glitchy. I've had this pop up sometimes in my car when I get in and my phone doesn't connect. I actually only turn off the car and back on and it connects.

Gremlins, I guess.

Well, seems I have to hit the play button on the Bluetooth device in the vehicle, which isn't ideal but is certainly better than going into the settings app each time.