What's new

Android Convert

iRobot

Reaction score
Hi. Long time Android user having previously ownedHTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note and HTC One X. I was recently in a situaion where I had to use an iphone 4 for a couple of weeks as a replacement for my daily driver. For such a long time I had become brainwashed by the "iphone is bad - takes away all your control" brigade. I was embroiled on the rooting, flashing world and was an addict to having the latest, greatest rom flashed on my device. All this was extremely time consuming and you know you never got what you really wanted......A stable, slick, user friendly device where everything works as it should do with no fuss or drama. After only 4-5 days of using the 4 I was completely converted to the point where I ordered a new iphone 5 which I am now the proud owner of. I can honestly say I haven't looked back once. No regrets whatsoever. I have read a few threads where others who have converted miss this widget and that widget. Me.... not a bit of it. Ironically its liked being freed from the routine of constantly keeping up with the latest rom releases. A happy convert just sharing a few thoughts.

Hi. Long time Android user having previously ownedHTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note and HTC One X. I was recently in a situaion where I had to use an iphone 4 for a couple of weeks as a replacement for my daily driver. For such a long time I had become brainwashed by the "iphone is bad - takes away all your control" brigade. I was embroiled on the rooting, flashing world and was an addict to having the latest, greatest rom flashed on my device. All this was extremely time consuming and you know you never got what you really wanted......A stable, slick, user friendly device where everything works as it should do with no fuss or drama. After only 4-5 days of using the 4 I was completely converted to the point where I ordered a new iphone 5 which I am now the proud owner of. I can honestly say I haven't looked back once. No regrets whatsoever. I have read a few threads where others who have converted miss this widget and that widget. Me.... not a bit of it. Ironically its liked being freed from the routine of constantly keeping up with the latest rom releases. A happy convert just sharing a few thoughts.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules