What's new

Hi Everyone!

MissMandie

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Mandie! I'm addicted to my iPhone 4, and a technology nerd. I previously had older versions but didn't like them due to AT&T's coverage here being spotty. Thankfully now that Verizon has the iPhone, I can finally enjoy it the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

Hope to make friends with a lot of you soon. Please feel free to ask me anything within reason. I'm a very friendly person.

Hello and welcome to the forums Ms. Mandie! It's good to hear your enjoying the CDMA iPhone! I have the same iPhone 4 from Verizon and the service is exceptional. This is my first iPhone though, so I never knew what it was like to have one through AT&T. :D!

Hello and welcome to the forum, enjoy all this site has.

darkstar2007 said:
Hello and welcome to the forums Ms. Mandie! It's good to hear your enjoying the CDMA iPhone! I have the same iPhone 4 from Verizon and the service is exceptional. This is my first iPhone though, so I never knew what it was like to have one through AT&T. :D!

Welcome to ipf.mandie. The at&t coverage sucked. It still does. You don't want something with spotty service.

That's why I never left Verizon for the iPhone! Although I wanted too. I just waited patiently until Verizon received it!

darkstar2007 said:
That's why I never left Verizon for the iPhone! Although I wanted too. I just waited patiently until Verizon received it!

2 things drove me to get the Verizon iphone. Unlimited data and service. I used my brothers iPhone a lot and his service was crappy. Now this is in the bay area. Dropped calls everywhere. With Verizon I get bad service at one place and that's anywhere near my mothers place.

Thanks everyone. I've never had Verizon service before now, but I'm truly happy I have them now, and I don't plan on switching ever again. I don't care that everyone says they are the most expensive company... If you're the best coverage, why wouldn't you cost a little more to keep it that way. I'll gladly pay a little more so my choice of wireless carriers can continually be ahead of the game with new ways to keep me up to date.

If that didn't make sense then I hope you are like me and understand my passion. haha "passion" aka, nerdiness. :)

G'day and welcome to the forum Mandie!! :)

Welcome! Glad you got into vzw vefore the data caps!

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

freebirdforever said:
Welcome! Glad you got into vzw vefore the data caps!

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

Mandie never mentioned her data plan

Hi Mandie,

Welcome to iPhone Forums, we hope you enjoy the community and I'm glad you enjoy your Verizon iPhone. I'm with Verizon here in the US as well for the past 12 years and even is a little more expense there coverage is what count for me.

Welcome again and have fun!!!!