What's new

Hi everyone!!

Kaylajo14

Reaction score
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I am new to this forum and that I will look forward to everyone's help. This will be my first iphone and I'm a little new to the way they work I ordered it today so it should be here Friday. I have owned several apple devices and I have enjoyed them most out of anything. I had the i pod touch a few years ago and LOVED it. I ended up selling it because I had no time for it and it collected dust. Sadly. I figured out how much of an idiot I was after I sold it. I have the first ipad now, its great. My past phone was the original Droid. It's so slow! My fiance rooted it and it got a lot better! My newest is the Samsung Fascinate. My fiance suggested I'd get it because he has the same phone. I do not care for it so that's why i'm set on the i phone. I must say I am an apple fan, he is an android fan. We argue all the time over which one is better. I honestly think that the iphone kills any phone. But thats my opinion and not his. He tells me that its impossible to root an iphone. Well is it? I will take any comments as learning more about this great phone.
Thanks!
Kayla. :D

Your past life with your ideveices is interesting, and i have the same opinion with you that iphone is the best phone outside there at the moment. And he is wrong saying that the iphone can not be rooted, the iphone can be rooted just like the droid and without any headache. Welcome to the forum.