What's new

Hey guys I have offically joined the apple army

I personally have att and I can say I am benefitting from the 2 gig plan. But we were using a lot of data and we did not have unlimited data. So if you are a data hog without unlimited data it may benefit you versus some one who barely use 2 gigs. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
I suppose so. We get 4 gigs for 4 phones. But have yet to use even 2 gigs. We're all on wifi most of the time. If we continue to stay below 2 gigs, I'm reducing it to 3 gigs a month. Verizon said it would save me $10 or so per month. :)

I personally have att and I can say I am benefitting from the 2 gig plan. But we were using a lot of data and we did not have unlimited data. So if you are a data hog without unlimited data it may benefit you versus some one who barely use 2 gigs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

I misspoke I meant to say I'm benefitting from the 10 gig plan as I am basically paying the same as their old plan which only gave me 4 gigs of data. Last year I bought my grandmother (who is in another state) an iPad mini and bought a mifi hotspot off contract. As she is beginning to learn it more she is using more data especially around the holidays when the family is facetiming . I was beginning to look at other options and thankfully right on time when I needed it this plan came in place that basically cost me nothing more than what I am paying now. But with everything in life you have to go what is best for you and your family. Those around WiFi all the time will lose money in the deal.

I have a 5 S which I jailbroke. A few days ago, I restored to stock because something I installed caused the device to go into safe mode after receiving an incoming phone call.

Though I am rooted I am finding myself caring less about Roms. Xposed had made it to where you can basically be stock rooted and get many of the goodies that are found in Roms. I just been too busy to chase Roms. Was fun for a time but not really a big deal now for me. I prefer spending my time enjoying life.
$uploadfromtaptalk1396479575178.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1396479635252.jpg

I have a 5 S which I jailbroke. A few days ago, I restored to stock because something I installed caused the device to go into safe mode after receiving an incoming phone call.
You still around I see, how are things?