What's new

hello Apple world!

cyberpedz

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new here and before I go any further let's get this out of the way.
I am an android user and have been since android started, I am not here to slate Apple or iPhone so let's not get in to iPhone/android haters.

I have loved android for many years and still do. But I feel a change is needed. I see many people saying iOS is getting boarding and going to android etc but I just think its how long you use it. I love android but I am now getting board of it. I have rooted moated of my devices and love that with android you can pretty much do what you want and customize etc. But still I am thinking of coming over to the apple camp! My reasons are I am at a point that because you can root customize etc with android I feel I have to. I am constantly playing with ROMs finding some are rubbish and laggy then others much better. I am board of doing this and just want a good phone that works. My worry is that yes ios does just work but will I cope with its limitations? Although I am thinking of getting an iPhone I still feel it is behind in today's mobile world.

Are their any x android veterans that moved to iPhone? How was it for you?

Hi everyone, I am new here and before I go any further let's get this out of the way.
I am an android user and have been since android started, I am not here to slate Apple or iPhone so let's not get in to iPhone/android haters.

I have loved android for many years and still do. But I feel a change is needed. I see many people saying iOS is getting boarding and going to android etc but I just think its how long you use it. I love android but I am now getting board of it. I have rooted moated of my devices and love that with android you can pretty much do what you want and customize etc. But still I am thinking of coming over to the apple camp! My reasons are I am at a point that because you can root customize etc with android I feel I have to. I am constantly playing with ROMs finding some are rubbish and laggy then others much better. I am board of doing this and just want a good phone that works. My worry is that yes ios does just work but will I cope with its limitations? Although I am thinking of getting an iPhone I still feel it is behind in today's mobile world.

Are their any x android veterans that moved to iPhone? How was it for you?
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Hello and welcome to the forum! I have seen a few post of Android to Apple - hopefully someone will chime in with their experience...are you thinking of the iPhone 5?