What's new

Hey guys I have offically joined the apple army

pc747

Reaction score
I am big on android and love the platform so much that I want to jailbreak my iphone to use dreamboard for the android themes. But as far as devices I am going to apple. I am excited about the 5 and am waiting and counting down with you guys.

Hey PC welcome.

Guess I better do my intro thread as well since I have joined the apple family as well. Lol

I have the 4s and am waiting for the 5.1 to get cracked so I can root it.

Tappin through the universe

pc747 said:
I am big on android and love the platform so much that I want to jailbreak my iphone to use dreamboard for the android themes. But as far as devices I am going to apple. I am excited about the 5 and am waiting and counting down with you guys.

Welcome to the dark side. We don't have any cookies however.

So is this official that you will be using your upgrade on the 5?

I just read your thread on DF about your decision.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yup its basically official (wont be truly official until i purchase it).

I'm pretty sure i will be going for 5 too,hoping its going to have the rumoured larger screen.

I'm pretty sure i will be going for 5 too,hoping its going to have the rumoured larger screen.
5% of chances to see a new larger iPhone anytime soon in my opinion. Apple is Apple so who knows?

5% of chances to see a new larger iPhone anytime soon in my opinion. Apple is Apple so who knows?
if it doesn't sport the larger screen then i may just stick with my 4s.

Well I must admit I am counting on the larger screen but it would take that plus a really awesome android device to derail me. And seeing how motorola keep making their high end phones almost worthless in a matter of months, samsung using cheap radios, and android oems allowing vzw to hijack the experience by filling it with bloatware, spyware, and rationing out updates, apple may be my choice by default. And I doubt android will do a total 180 in the right direction by time the 5 is out.

You have read my rants on Android in #cvpcs. You know very well Google won't be fixing Android properly any time soon. The phone makers were given a golden goose and they are going to cut it up into as many pieces as they can.