What's new

Hey all!

Chrysalis~

Reaction score
I've been a mid-level iPhone junkie from the beginning. Went snorkeling with my first one, (BTW, they're not waterproof) have the 3G now and am waiting for my iP4. I ordered it at ATT.com so who knows when I'll get it. Been watching this antenna issue and figure it's gonna go away eventually. Keep up the fight. LOL I've found forums are the best way to get real good information so glad I found this one. See ya around. :photos:

I've been a mid-level iPhone junkie from the beginning. Went snorkeling with my first one, (BTW, they're not waterproof) have the 3G now and am waiting for my iP4. I ordered it at ATT.com so who knows when I'll get it. Been watching this antenna issue and figure it's gonna go away eventually. Keep up the fight. LOL I've found forums are the best way to get real good information so glad I found this one. See ya around. :photos:

Welcome! You'll love the iPhone4 its really a big step up from the 3G.

Thanks DannyBoy. Ya, I'm pretty sure I'll be pleased. The improvement of the camera, camera zoom and video alone will have me busy. I look forward to shooting video and publishing to the web on the fly.