What's new

Hello - my first iPhone!!!

Lulilu

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I got the iPhone about a week ago, and after several days of wondering where Siri was, I finally figured it out. The problem I have been having is that she will cut me off mid sentence when I am sending a text. Another problem is she will do the "ding" twice and so I am already speaking but then she only gets the second half of it because I was already speaking. And it does not always start when I put it up to my ear, sometimes it makes the icons start jiggling like they want me to move them around.

I am an apple girl, have been ever since my first dinosaur back in college (in fact my kid's first recorded word was "apple" as she was pointing to the apple on the computer!). Not a super high tech person, and I probably wont be able to figure out the majority of the capability on the phone, but I use it for text, phone calls, emails, internet, reminders, and yes, going to learn how to play angry birds, haha!

Any ideas on great (free) apps?? I found the one on free books, and so looking forward to having Herman Melville read to me as I jog!

Any thoughts, advice, etc. is much appreciated!

hello and welcome to the forum!

It really depends what kind of apps you are interested in