What's new

My iPhone is blacklisted to 3 can I use it on t-mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James_maccabe

Reaction score
Hey I'm a new member as I had to ask you guys about it

So my friend had the iPhone 4s (he is quite wealthy) and he lost it in his local pub so anyways his wife phoned up three and asked if they could get this phone locked (Blacklisted I've been told) so no one can use it a week later when we went to the local pub as we do every week the landlord said he had found the phone because my friend had already got a new phone he let me have it as I said maybe it could work on T-mobile as he locked it on 3 and I'm just wondering is it possible to use a blacklisted iphone on 3 on t-mobile? Also this is UK so I would like no At&T nonsense
Thanks

In other words when three blacklist iPhones does all networks do it?

they could call in and un-blacklist it..

Can you? Because I was old that he would have to sort it out with insurance and that and the insurance would claim that phone because kinda it belongs to the insurance after they had replaced it.

James_maccabe said:
Can you? Because I was old that he would have to sort it out with insurance and that and the insurance would claim that phone because kinda it belongs to the insurance after they had replaced it.

No, the original carrier will not un-blacklist it... since it's been replaced. The honest thing to do would be return the phone to the carrier since it was once lost and a replacement issued.

But I'm still wondering if it would be possible to put my t-mobile sim in it and it should send and receive calls?

Thanks

Thomasjtsi gave you the best answer to your question so i am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.