What's new

Help!!!!!!

jimdd810

Reaction score
It's the cydia app on my phone.how do I get it back?

iPhone of course

jimdd810 said:
It's the cydia app on my phone.how do I get it back?

iPhone of course

Sorry typing with one finger. Ment to say I lost the cydia app after removing some things off of my phone. I tryed a reboot but that didn't help. Any idea how to get it back would be great.

iPhone of course

Connect your iPhone to a computer, download the latest redsn0w and jailbreak your iPhone.

You mean jailbreak my phone again?

iPhone of course

jimdd810 said:
You mean jailbreak my phone again?

iPhone of course

The Cydia app is probably still on our phone, if you can go to the spotlight page, type in Cydia, and see the app is still on the phone, (also make sure you Spotlight page is set to view apps in settings) then DO NOT install Cydia again.

Simply open Cydia (throgh the spotloght page of coarse) and reinstall "anything" that requires a resprings.

Alternatively, If you have Activator installed, you can assign an Activator action to launch Cydia. Usually all that's needed for this problem is to reinstall anything from Cydia that requires a resprings, as long as Activator or the search page can launch Cydia.

If Cydia does not show in the spotlight page, then go ahead and install Cydia with redsn0w

If Cydia is seen within Activator or the spotlight page, then installing Cydia again with redsn0w can potentially cause bad conflicts.

Last edited:
Nope not on phone. So do I need to rejailbreak my phone?

Nothing in spotlight. It dosnt seem to be here.

I have cydelet installed and it's supposed to protect cydia from being deleted off of my phone but it's not showing up any where

jimdd810 said:
I have cydelet installed and it's supposed to protect cydia from being deleted off of my phone but it's not showing up any where

Cydelete does not do that. All it does is add an "x" to jailbroken icons so they can be deleted via the app icons. I recommend you uninstall packages via Cydia, instead of Cydelete. You misunderstood the point of the tweak.