What's new

Help!

Mr2guy18

Reaction score
So I want to upgrade my version on my iphone how is the best way to do that not in itunes. I am jailbroke with the ipad bb 6.15.00. Can I just do that in redsn0w? Or do I need to do it another way? I'm trying to go from 4.3.1 to 4.3.2 or 4.3.3. I know with the bb I gotta do custom ipsw's so I'm just trying to figure out how to actually put them on my phone without bricking it thanks for the help!

Use snowbreeze to cook your ipsw and preserve your baseband. When done, snowbreeze will put your cooked ipsw on your desktop. Follow snowbreeze instructions to flash that ipsw on your desktop to your phone. You will need iTunes in the process anyway to load your cooked ipsw into the iPhone.
Before you do that preserve your present iOS shsh using tinyUmbrella to ensure that you can downgrade whenever you want.

Ok thank you very much! Can the 4.3.3 be unlocked do you know?

Thank you so much for your help I've been trying to unlock this iphone for a few days non stop and I finally did it! Thanks for your help!

Thank you so much for your help I've been trying to unlock this iphone for a few days non stop and I finally did it! Thanks for your help!

Yeah... Sorry for my late reply. Your baseband is unlockable with ultrasnow from cydia. Glad you did it all now.