What's new

Help with deleting cydia apps and tweeks

taylor4338

Reaction score
I'm wanting to get some more free space on my iphone4. I wanna delete some of the stuff I've gotten off of cydia. Is there any option in cydia or anywhere that shows me everything I've downloaded from cydia or do I have to go to settings and write down all of my Tweeks and type in each one and search for then in cydia then delete them?????

Sent from my iPhone 4!

Yeah. Open up Cydia, go to Manage on the bottom, and select Packages. Everything in that list is installed through Cydia. Or if there are tweaks/apps like Activator or BatteryLogger which have physical (virtual?) icons on your springboard, you can download CyDelete from Cydia and that would allow you to delete those apps/tweaks like you can with regular AppStore apps by tapping and holding an icon, and the Cydia apps/tweaks will jiggle just like regular apps with the little "X" on top

I'm wanting to get some more free space on my iphone4. I wanna delete some of the stuff I've gotten off of cydia. Is there any option in cydia or anywhere that shows me everything I've downloaded from cydia or do I have to go to settings and write down all of my Tweeks and type in each one and search for then in cydia then delete them?????
Sent from my iPhone 4!

Don't just delete random packages as they might be vital for the smooth running of your iPhone...

Yeah. Open up Cydia, go to Manage on the bottom, and select Packages. Everything in that list is installed through Cydia. Or if there are tweaks/apps like Activator or BatteryLogger which have physical (virtual?) icons on your springboard, you can download CyDelete from Cydia and that would allow you to delete those apps/tweaks like you can with regular AppStore apps by tapping and holding an icon, and the Cydia apps/tweaks will jiggle just like regular apps with the little "X" on top

Cydelete only works if the Cydia app/tweak produces an icon on the springboard...

Don't just delete random packages as they might be vital for the smooth running of your iPhone...

Cydelete only works if the Cydia app/tweak produces an icon on the springboard...

Which was what I said.... "have physical (virtual?) icon on the springboard"

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD